About the Journal
International Journal of Plant Based Pharmaceuticals (IJPBP) (e-ISSN: 2791-7509) is a double peer-reviewed (anonymous reviewer/anonymous author) open access journal for original research articles, review articles and short communications related to all aspects of plant based pharmaceuticals and their analysis. IJPBP was launched in June 2021, and published biannually.
Submission would be encouraged on all aspects of plant based pharmaceutical analysis. The aim of this journal is to become a highly respected and trusted resource of leading knowledge in this field and to promote worldwide academic exchange.
Electronic versions of articles are published immediately and continuously once the manuscripts have been accepted.
Below are the files you will need during the submission. Please do not use any other type of file.
Required files for submission:
- Title page template
- Manuscript template
- Conflict of interest
- Response to reviewers
- IJPBP EndNote style
Please note: During revision, the primary author is kindly requested to avoid changes in the order and number of authors.
To the attention of the authors
IJPBP is highly selective in determining the articles to be published in terms of both scientific and linguistic quality. Therefore, authors who want to submit articles to IJPBP should ensure that their articles are checked by a native speaker prior to submission. Articles that fail to pass the language quality criteria will not be considered to enter the referee evaluation process.
Please pay attention to the following points so that you can pass the editorial pre-evaluation process smoothly:
- Name and surname of all the authors should be available.
- Affiliations of all the authors should be available.
- ORCID numbers of all the authors should be available.
- The postal addresses of the authors should be correct and up-to-date.
- E-mail address of the corresponding author should be available.
- The subject matter should be original.
- Abstract should begin with a rationale and have a maximum of 350 words.
- The number of keywords should be between 3-6.
- Introduction should be in enough length and has appropriate citations and an aim sentence.
- Experimental should be in enough length and detail and has appropriate citations.
- The name of the senior taxinomist and herbarium number of the plant should be available (if applicable).
- The plant extraction procedure (if applicable) should be sufficiently clearly defined.
- The results should be evaluated by statistical analysis methods.
- The scientific methods applied should be quantitatively sufficient in depth.
- The results should be clear.
- The language quality should be adequate.
- Figure resolutions should be adequate.
- All the headings should be numbered.
- Citations should not be numbered.
- The discussion should be of sufficient length and adequately compared with literature data.
- Conclusions should be clear and adequate.
- Acknowledgment should be appropriate (if applicable).
- Conflict of interest statement and document together with the manuscript should be available.
- Statement of ethics should be available (if applicable).
- Availability of data and materials section should be available.
- Funding information with the grant number should be available (if applicable).
- CRediT authorship contribution statement should be available.
- iThenticate similarity score should be acceptible.
- Supplementary file should be available (if applicable).
- References should be in correct format.